Hospitality & Tourism
Hospitality and tourism is the art of delivering good customer experience to consumers in sectors like travel, accommodation, food and beverage, and general event management.
In a Hospitality & Tourism degree, you will be taught various subjects in order for you to be able to manage the different aspects of service and operations in a hospitality industry.
Depending on your area of specialisation, here are some of the topics that you may learn:
• Food & Beverage Management
• Housekeeping Management
• Business Communication
• Principles of Accounting & Marketing
• Hospitality and Tourism Law
• Financial Management for Hospitality & Tourism
• Kitchen and Front Office Operations and Management